First, the provisions of the maintenance personnel check and maintenance
1. according to the requirements of tally standard.
2. If faults or hidden dangers are found and cannot be handled, they shall be reported to the production operation department in time.
Second, the provisions of the equipment lubrication and lubrication table
1. Refueling tools should be clean, oil pots and barrels should be covered, dilute oil should be filtered, and all kinds of oil should meet oil quality standards.
2. Each bearing shall be oiled once, and the oiling shall not exceed 2/3 of the cavity.
3. Gear coupling shall be lubricated once every three months.
4. The reducer shall be oiled according to the oil standard, the oil change time shall not exceed 12 months, and the gears shall be kept in good lubrication.
5. Please refer to Table 1 Grease Supply Standard for Portal Crane for details of grease supply standard.
III. Provisions on Regular Testing and Adjustment of Equipment
1.1 the stator insulation of each motor is not less than 1mω, the rotor insulation is not less than 0.5mω, the secondary copper ring has no burn marks, and the carbon brush wear is within the specified range.
1.2 Check whether the spring pressure of brush holder is consistent, and adjust it to 0.015~0.02MPa. Do not get angry during use.
1.3 check whether the power supply voltage meets the requirements, and stop using it when it is lower than 85% of the rated value.
1.4 check whether the sound of the motor is normal, whether there is vibration, and whether the bearing is short of oil and hot.
1.5 the contact area of carbon brush is not less than 90%, and the spring pressure of carbon brush is not less than 20KPa.
2.1 check its active parts every day, and keep them flexible, accurate and reliable, without burning loss and wear. Any broken, cracked or severely worn parts should be replaced in time.
2.2 the insulation of electromagnetic coil shall not be less than 1mω, and there is no phenomenon of grounding virtual connection.
2.3 the surface of the brake wheel shall be free of oil stains, wear and tear shall be uniform, and there shall be no cracks and rope marks, and the temperature during friction shall not exceed 200℃.
2.4 when running, ensure the stability and uniformity of the brake, and adjust it in time if it finds sharp vibration.
2.5RKW brakes are normally open, hydraulically driven and horizontally installed brakes. Through the control of pedal hydraulic pump, it can realize random braking. With manual closing (braking) device, it can be used to maintain braking when necessary in non-working state.
3.1 Check once a day, no abnormal vibration shall occur, the anchor bolts shall be complete and firm, and the oil shall be replenished or changed according to the plan and season, and the refueling quantity shall not be lower than the scale of oil dipstick.
3.2 Carefully observe whether there is abnormal sound every day, and timely handle and report any abnormal phenomena.
3.3 Regularly check the gear meshing, and the tooth surface contact should be good.
3.4 During operation, the oil temperature shall not exceed 80℃.
4. Reel and pulley
4.1 Every day, check whether the drum, pulley, wheel shell and wheel rim are cracked, damaged, worn, and edged.
4.2 The drum wall thickness is worn up to 20% and needs to be scrapped.
4.3 Add lubricating grease to bearings according to regulations.
5. Wire rope
5.1 Check whether the wire rope is bent, broken or worn (the wear does not exceed 15% of the original size) per shift and handle it in time.
5.2 Ensure normal lubrication, and refuel once a week.
6. Hook set
6.1 Check the wear condition of the dangerous section of the hook, whether the hook rotates flexibly, whether the hook shaft has cracks and whether the clamping plate is secure.
6.2 Check whether there is crack at the bottom diameter of the tail thread of the hook or at the relief groove between the thread and the rod.
6.3 When the wear depth of the dangerous section of the hook exceeds 10% of its height, it should be replaced.
7. Wheels and tracks
7.1 Check the lubrication of wheels, and make sure they are in good condition. Clean and refuel regularly according to regulations (generally 2~3 months).
7.2 Check the wheel surface for defects such as sand limit cracks, and the surface should be smooth and level.
7.3 Check whether the track is straight, whether the gauge changes, welds and wear, and so on and so forth.
8. Coupling and shaft
8.1 Check all kinds of couplings once per shift, whether the contact is good and reliable, the lubrication and wear of gears of gear couplings, and whether the wheel body has cracks.
8.2 Whether there are any problems such as looseness, series movement and radial swing during operation, if any, they should be eliminated in time.
8.3 Check whether the shaft is bent, rusted or cracked.
9. Metal structure
9.1 Check the camber of main girder and side camber of bridge, whether there is deformation of bridge web plate, etc.
9.2 Check other structural parts, platform railings, connecting bolts and rivets for rust, looseness, local deformation, weld cracking, etc.
10. Resistance box and electromagnet control box
10.1 The connector of the lead-in wire of the resistor shall be in good condition, the insulation shall not be burnt out, the resistor shall be free from fragments, and there shall be no blaze during operation, and all screws shall be tightened.
10.2 The temperature rise of resistance shall not exceed 300℃, and the surface of resistance shall be kept clean.
10.3 The electromagnet control box should be clean and intact, with complete components and normal operation.
11. switchboard and electrical equipment
11.1 the package shall have no burn marks, its insulation shall not be less than 1mω, and there shall be no grounding, virtual connection or open circuit.
11.2 If the contact is burnt or uneven, use hammer knife for large screen or use emery cloth for polishing.
11.3 every shift must check whether the contactor and relay are flexible and whether there is any looseness on each terminal.
11.4 check whether there is any fusing phenomenon in each fuse, and it is forbidden to replace the fuse with copper wire.
11.5 check whether contactor contacts are overheated, and the pressing force of moving contacts and static contacts should not be less than 2.5N ..
12.1 Check that the pressing force of contact and contact piece is between 10~17N, and the joint surface of each contact and contact piece is on the same line to ensure good contact.
12.2 attention should be paid to whether the connecting bolts of the controller are fastened and whether the leads are mechanically squeezed.
12.3 The interlocking switches and pins of each controller shall be tightened, and the interlocking keys and actuators shall be properly lubricated to make them rust-free, operate well and have no jamming phenomenon.
Four, the provisions of the regular cleaning of equipment
Every week, it should be cleaned and wiped in all aspects, and the outer surfaces of crane's large and small cars, driver's cab, speed reducer, motor and electrical cabinet should always be kept clean.
Five, the provisions of the equipment defects, fault handling
1. Equipment supervisors, equipment maintenance personnel and equipment operators shall conduct spot inspection on the equipment in charge, find defects in time and eliminate faults.
2. If the defects and faults found fall outside the scope of jurisdiction or cannot be solved at the moment, they shall be reported to the production operation department immediately and relevant technical personnel shall be summoned to analyze and identify the phenomena. The defects and faults that need to be dealt with shall be repaired immediately. If it is determined that the treatment can be postponed, it is necessary to strengthen the spot inspection of this part and implement monitoring.
Six, equipment inspection, testing, adjustment, accident, failure, lubrication and other maintenance records requirements and regulations
6.1 The motor shall be cleaned and lubricated once a year.
6.2 The girders shall be inspected once a year.
6.3 Lubricating oil shall be replaced according to the oil replacement cycle.
Seven, the provisions of the equipment succession
1. The person in charge of the shift should carefully check the crane before the shift, handle the problems that can be solved, and then take the shift. If the problems are not handled well, report them in time and monitor the hidden danger parts, and make a record of the shift at the same time. 2.Strictly implement the counterpart succession system. When no one takes over or leaves the car without the approval of the successor, the succession person shall be responsible for all the problems, and the successor shall be responsible for all the problems of succession omission.
3. The successor shall check the commissioning according to the items specified in the standardized operation, check the tools, and only pick up the car when everything is normal.
4. After the handover is completed, both parties shall sign the hand-over notebook.